Thursday, July 7, 2011

Indiana Views thanks to my friend ! Wish I were there! and some sweeps

Yes I love the beach, the sunsets, the water....and smack dab in the mid of Colorado we are  NOT by the beach !!! lol..well my BFF can give me that glimpse of her views and I love em!!!!




throw me some flip flops and we are there!!


 Thanks Christine!!! Loves to ya girlfriend!

**************************
Tatum's Family review has a $ 50 GC up for grabs at Novica..this is a great site ,  "Mission Statement
We want to give artists and artisans around the world a global platform to express their true artistic talents and to spur their creativity. And, we want to provide you with access to unique, hard-to-find items at great values that only the Internet infrastructure can allow." Go HERE to put in your entries and follow her blog...
********************




No comments:

Post a Comment