Friday, April 15, 2011

Sunny weekend beautiful April yard sale greatness







The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

  For those that know me, we are the yard salers when the weekend strikes and today of course the man with the golden fingers (my son) finds goods..He can turn anything into $$--I mean that.  LOL and I stand there with, well, uh, 75 cents of clutter for the house!
I think I will stop taking him (kidding) or when he is driving, open my door and go (also kidding)...It is a fun and frustrating struggle, but beans to him, he is great at it! I guess he did not inherit that from me!....oh wellll.....

  
  I guess there is no way to get around things in the medical world..I thought I had a stone in the duct from my symptoms after gallbladder surgery, but they call and say there is none...and onto an endoscopy next Wed.  It seems you start with something you never knew there was a problem with and viola! there comes more problems!  Well, God is perhaps teaching me patience~~~ if only I could use duct tape:

                     If you can't fix it with duct tape you haven't used enough
*****************************************************************

  I also have a bible study of Beth Moore on my other blog that anyone is welcome to join..it is about David and how to apply those studies to our lives...
 HERE - use the archives for the other studies... 
***************************
Happy weekend friends and family!!!




 


 





No comments:

Post a Comment